Monday, June 11, 2012

Sincerely Sorry...


OK…So when I set out on this little adventure of mine to document my sweet lunch notes from my wife I made a commitment to myself that I would do this for an entire year. Over the past 6 weeks things have been completely turned upside down, and I have really slacked off. First, my family suffered a terrible loss with the death of a very close family member. She was extremely supportive of my blog, and now that she is gone I feel like a little spark has left lunch letters. None the less, I press on. Second, my wife has spent the last few weeks planning our daughters 1st birthday. We celebrated yesterday in disbelief that time has passed so quickly. Needless to say, the letters have been a hit and miss lately because the party simply consumed so much of her time. To all the lunch letters fans I sincerely apologize. Now that all of my excuses are on the table I plan on getting back to my normal routine of a daily note. I appreciate all of your comments and messages and words of encouragement. I hope you will continue to read the blog, and share with your friends. Tomorrow will pick up with what I expect to be a great little note from my sweet Heather.
See ya tomorrow!

No comments: